Friday, June 7, 2013

Sony Xperia ZL bumper

    Sad to say as much as I love the Sony Xperia ZL, the buzz is all around the Z.

    Unless makers of bumpers get requests for the Sony Xperia ZL they will most likely not make one, I personally have emailed all the makers I could find.

    So if you are interested in getting a bumper for the Sony Xperia ZL, let's start requesting they make one.

    With that said the purpose of this blog is to show support for the Sony Xperia ZL and then email this blog to makers to show support. So leave comments here and fill in the poll.

    Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Привет всем.
    Мне очень нравиться Sony Xperia ZL, и для полного наслаждения от этой модели, мне не хватает только- Бампера....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone.
    I really like the Sony Xperia ZL, and the full enjoyment of this model, I just do not have enough-Bumper .....

    ReplyDelete